Hillier Bartley Distressed-edge Wool Cardigan Cement-grey Womens
A masculine-meets-feminine aesthetic is consistent at Hillier Bartley, and the SS17 collection is no different. This cement-grey merino-wool cardigan is knitted in Italy to a slouchy shape and detailed with elbow patches, distressed edges, and extra-long cuffs with thumbhole splits. Style it with shimmering lamé to mirror the collection's 1970s starting point.
Shown here with Raey Deep scoop-neck silk cami top,Christopher Kane Pansy embroidered pleated tulle midi skirt,The Row Tassel mini satin clutch,J.W.Anderson Multi-sphere drop earrings,The Row Adam snakeskin loafers
Product number: 1097381
- COLOUR: Cement-grey
- COMPOSITION: 100% merino wool.
- CARE: Dry clean
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Italy
- Heavyweight-knit wool
- V-neck, long raglan sleeves
- Ribbed-knit neckline, placket, hem and oversized cuffs, distressed raw edges
- Distressed raw-edge elbow patches, thumbhole cuff splits
- Front patch pockets
- Centre-front button fastening
- SIZE AND FIT
- Fits true to size
- Slim fitting across the shoulders, falls loose over the body
- Model is 5ft 9.5in/ 1.77m, is a size UK08 and wears a size S (UK08/ US04/40IT/ 36FR)
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.